1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1 of young scientists and specialists "CaspNIRKh" are employees "CaspNIRKh" with higher education , at the age of 35 years ( inclusive), the active leading research and organizational work . representative
Body of young scientists and specialists "CaspNIRKh" is the Council of young scientists and Professionals (the " Board") of "CaspNIRKh ."
1.2 The Council is a permanent joint advisory body to the
General Director of "CaspNIRKh" and is a youth meeting
authorized representatives (under 35 years) Institute , forming and executing
youth policy "CaspNIRKh" protecting the interests of young scientists and
Institute specialists in the professional field and in the solution of social problems.
1.3 The Council is based on the Constitution of the Russian Federation , acting
Russian laws , regulations "CaspNIRKh" , these Regulations , and
the principles of democracy, volunteerism , transparency , equality and self-government.
1.4 Name of the Council - in Russian : The Council of Young Scientists and Specialists
Federal State Unitary Enterprise "Caspian scientific and research
Institute of Fisheries (" SMU " CaspNIRKh ") in English
language : The Council of Young Scientists and Specialists of the Federal State Unitary Enterprise
"Caspian Fisheries Research Institute" (FSUE "CaspNIRKh" CYS).
2 . GOAL AND OBJECTIVES OF BUSINESS COUNCIL
2.1 The Board is established to :
- Unification ( consolidation ) of young scientists "CaspNIRKh" in
professional activities , activities in the field of innovative research, and
in the organization of cultural events .
- To promote training in the field of post-graduate education for scientific and research
the work of the research , promotion of new
of science ;
- Representation , protection and realization of professional , intellectual,
legal and social and domestic interests and rights of young scientists in CaspNIRKh .
2.2 To achieve its purpose, the Council has the following tasks :
- Promote the professional growth of young scientists CaspNIRKh , development
Youth research initiatives and consolidation of young scientists at the institute ;
- Promotion of the ( implementation ) of the results of research of young scientists
- Participation in ensuring the continuity of scientific , conservation and research schools
- Organization of scientific conferences of young scientists and specialists
CaspNIRKh , facilitation of workshops and seminars , round tables ;
- The organization of information support of scientific youth representation
information about vacancies , funds, grants, conferences , schools, and other activities
the support of young scientists ;
- Representing the interests of young scientists and specialists in the state,
municipal, academic, public and other organizations;
. - Organization of sociological research of young scientists working in the
Institute , to identify the problems of young scientists and specialists of the institute and to find ways
their solutions ;
- Interaction with innovative and promotional organization ;
- Organization promoting scientific achievements ( open days FSUE
" CaspNIRKh " coverage in the media ) ;
- Encouragement of outstanding representatives of young scientists.
2.3 The main activities of the Council:
- The performance of initiatives on various issues of academic and social life ,
making proposals to the government and municipal authorities , scientific and
public organizations ( including "CaspNIRKh" ) and participation in the formulation of their solutions ,
relating to young scientists of the Institute ;
- Representation and protection of the rights and legitimate interests of the young scientists of the Institute in
government agencies, local government, research and public
- The organization of scientific schools , workshops and conferences ;
- Co-operation with research , student and other organizations;
- Initiation of the assembly of young scientists at the institute ;
- Initiating and taking part in the creation of public non-commercial
organizations whose aims and objectives are consistent with the goals and objectives of the Council;
- Participation in international , nation-wide , inter-regional , regional and other
projects and programs ;
- Organization of business cooperation centers , clubs , cultural , recreational ,
sports , recreational activities , service , exhibitions , competitions,
2.4 In carrying out the activities to implement the statutory objectives , the Council shall:
- Comply with the legislation of the Russian Federation , the generally recognized principles and norms of international
law concerning the scope of the statutory activities and the rules specified in the provisions
"CaspNIRKh" and this Regulation , to disseminate information and provide
annual report on its activities.
2.5 Any activity of the Council may be further regulated
addition to these Regulations.
3 . ORDER OF THE BOARD OF FORMATION
3.1 The members of the Council may be young scientists and specialists CaspNIRKh aged at
older than 35 years ( inclusive).
3.2 Composition of the Board approved the general director of "CaspNIRKh " from the
the most innovative and promising young scientists and recommendations
heads of departments .
3.3 Members of the Board shall have equal rights and perform equal duties.
Rights of members of the Council:
- To elect and to be elected Chairman and Vice- Chairman of the Board ;
- To take part in the meetings of the Council , take the initiative to express their views,
make any proposals and participate in the free discussion of all
the issues in accordance with the approved regulations ;
- In consultation with the Academic Council "CaspNIRKh" is a representative of the Council
The Scientific Council of the Institute of the voting ;
- Based on their own desire, expressed in the manner prescribed by the Board , in
any time voluntarily terminate their membership in the Council.
Duties as a member of the Council:
- Comply with this provision and to implement the decisions of the Council taken to the limits of its
powers as defined herein;
- On receiving the instructions of the Board in a timely manner to carry out its implementation no later
the deadline ;
- at any point in their activities related to the competence of the Council , strictly
adhere to the decisions of the Council.
3.4 The number of the Board does not exceed 27 people. Commissioning of the new members of the Board of
carried out on the basis of their applications with the recommendations of the Chairman of the Board
heads of departments .
3.5 Exclusion of members of the Council is carried out in the following cases:
- Failure to decisions of the Council;
- Written notice of its decision to withdraw from the Board .
4 . ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE OF THE BOARD
4.1 Meetings of the Board shall be held at least once a month In accordance with the plan
work being developed in the first half . The Council considers competent to take decisions if
its meeting attended by more than half of its members .
4.2 The Board is authorized to take decisions on any questions of its activities.
Council Decision adopted by a majority vote of the members present at the meeting . if
Member of the Board for any reason can not attend the meeting, but in due
terms in writing or in electronic form will bring to the attention of the members of the Council their views
vision and unequivocal position on the agenda of the day , this board member is
present at the meeting when the decision of this issue and voted
4.3 The Chairman of the Board shall be elected from the members of the Board of secret or open ballot
( by a majority of those present ) by a qualified majority vote ( not
less than two thirds of the members present at a meeting of the members of the Council). In the case of the elections
Chairman failed for two rounds due to insufficient
vote for the candidate who took first place in the next, third round , the Chairman
elected by a simple majority vote of the members present at the meeting.
4.4 The Chairman of the Board directs the work of the Council during the period
own powers , is the official representative of the face of the Council of Federal State Unitary Enterprise
" CaspNIRKh " cooperates with other organizations in accordance with the
these Regulations of the Board .
Chairman of the Board shall have the right to:
- To represent the "CaspNIRKh " together with legal or
individuals with an appropriate arrangement.
Chairman of the Board shall:
- Prepare the agenda and the necessary materials to conduct the meeting of the Council ,
performing the functions of the Chairman of the meeting , or delegate these functions partially or
fully Vice-Chairman of the Board ;
- At least once a year to report to the Council at the meeting on
the work done;
- With prior consultation with the curator and coordinator of the Council , to conclude
agreements and treaties on the nature of the creative activities of the Council , to give
commitments on behalf of the Council only on the decisions taken by the Council .
4.5 The Board is entitled to qualified majority (at least two thirds of the number of
of the members of the Council) to express confidence in the head of the Council , or
re-elect the President. When the chairman of the Council on the basis of their own
desire, expressed in the manner prescribed by the Board , either voluntarily or by the Board of
stopped my functions as President of the Council or its membership in the Council , the functions
Chairman by the Board automatically go to one of his deputies,
who must pay to the agenda of the next meeting of the Council the question of elections
Chairman of the Board and his deputy and hold this meeting in a period not exceeding one
months. If the Chairman of the Board temporarily unable to perform their duties
(business trip , illness, etc. ), the majority of the Council passes the
Acting Chairman of the Board of one of the deputies, or any of the
members of the board . *
4.6 The Vice- Chairman of the Board , in the amount of two persons shall be elected for
meeting of the Board from among its members and " exercise the powers transferred to them at the time
4.7 Scientific Secretary of the Board shall be elected by the Board from among its members and
responsible for information support of the Council within the powers
by the Council.
4.8 The Coordinator of the Council appointed by order of the Director General of FSUE
" CaspNIRKh ." Coordinator provides operational guidance to the Council ,
coordinates the work of the research directions , coordinates the structure of the Board ,
This Regulation and the plan of the Council.
4.9 The curator appointed by decree of the Council of the General Director of FSUE
" CaspNIRKh ." Curator supervises the work of the Council , the Council approves the structure , the present
The location and plan of the Council.
5 . INTERACTION OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND THE "CaspNIRKh"
5.1 The Director-General "CaspNIRKh " provides advice on organizational ,
advice and material support :
- In any activity provided for in this Regulation;
- to receive all the timely information related to the scientific
Youth Institute ;
- The provision of Council communications and telecommunications;
- to encourage the members of the Board who have achieved the most significant results in
professional activities at the request of the Council.
5.2 The decision of the Board is recommendatory for the General
Director and, if necessary included in the agenda of the next meeting , chaired by
General Director of "CaspNIRKh ." In order to improve the efficiency and
effectiveness of the Board , the Board's decision may be issued on the letterhead of Federal State Unitary Enterprise
" CaspNIRKh " certified signatures of the Curator , Coordinator , Chairman of the Board and Scientific
Secretary "CaspNIRKh" and stamped "CaspNIRKh ."
5.3 The main areas of support for young scientists and specialists of Federal State Unitary Enterprise
" CaspNIRKh " are defined in Appendix 1 to this position and may be adjusted
by the decision of the Director General "CaspNIRKh ."
6. FINAL PROVISIONS
6.1 The decision to cease the activity is approved by order of the Board
General Director of "CaspNIRKh" by the decision of the Council ( adopted by at least two thirds of
number of the members of the Board ) , in accordance with the applicable
6.2 Proposals to amend this Regulation on the Board considered at
Council and adopted or repealed by a qualified majority
(not less than two thirds of the members present at a meeting of the members of the Council).
6.3 These Regulations shall come into force upon approval Generalnymdirektorom
Curator of the Board
To the Statute of the Council of Young Scientists and Specialists "CaspNIRKh"
Areas of support for young scientists "CaspNIRKh":
-ensuring access to needed for research
information resources (access to electronic library resources,
databases of patent services of the Russian Federation and other countries);
- to liaise with young scientists and specialists from other scientific and research
- financial support for the participation of young scientists in conferences
seminars, competitions, exhibitions, forums and meetings of young
- financial support for cultural and mass leisure of young scientists and